Requiem Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem Gaming

2 posters

reQuiem is dead???

Ginga!
    Ginga!
    Admin

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

reQuiem is dead??? Empty Re: reQuiem is dead???

Post  Ginga! Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:09 pm

I certainly hope reQ is not dead too. I know that there has been an efflux of some members of the community over the past couple of months but I guess that means it may be time to further promote our community somehow to the gaming world, regardless of what game we are playing, to bring in some new blood into the community.
    I agree that not a lot of people go on Vent nowadays, however I do not think that it is a sign that reQ is coming to an end. People do have other commitments, not just gaming; it is a fact we have to respect. Having said that, it would be appreciated if people who have the time and opportunity, just to come on Vent and say hello, have a good yak, and just enjoy each other's company. I must point out that it is not a requirement to come on Vent but I guess it would be nice to have that positive vibe again amongst the members, like the good old times.
    I would love to see reQ grow into a relatively popular community, in which people can come along, enjoy their gaming, make friends and be united as a whole. I still feel quite optimistic that reQ can be successful but we may have to do a little more to make it happen in one way or another.
    Dan
    Dan

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

reQuiem is dead??? Empty reQuiem is dead???

Post  Dan Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:04 am

Wtf happened to reQ it was goin fine then all of a sudden it went shit and no one goes on vent any more!!! does this mean the end of reQ i hope not!??!!??!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:26 am