Requiem Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem Gaming

5 posters

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP!!!!!!! Empty IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Mon May 25, 2009 2:11 am

ok so people are getting bored by the looks of things cause we are not scriming that much and with offical wars and stuff we are having trouble challening cause we dont know when people will be on.

can people pls give me a rough idea of when we will have 5+ people on during the week/ends e.g. after 9pm weekdays etc etc

once i have these details i will try and get some more exsite / CGo challenges up and running Very Happy

Thanks
    ~Scrub!!

ok after posting this wolvey pointed out the other post >< so ima just restate is here and just say yay or nay if the same still applys

Jamba - After 6:00pm weekdays cept fridays...not sure bout weekends
    Wolvey - After 8:30pm weekdays...not sure bout weekends
    Squish - Anytime... sooo after ??
    Hobo - after 7:30 - 8:00 weeknights, any time after 5:00 on weekends

cause i rly wanna get some challenges together other wise people will get ever to bored Very Happy
    JaMba
    JaMba

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP!!!!!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP!!!!!!!

Post  JaMba Mon May 25, 2009 9:21 am

weekends are fine for me too after 6pm..
    Hobo
    Hobo
    Admin

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP!!!!!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP!!!!!!!

Post  Hobo Mon May 25, 2009 9:39 am

Should still be cool, but let me know at least a few days before hand. Year 12 is a c*#t.

Post  Guest Mon May 25, 2009 10:15 am

haha i know what u mean Hobo im glad im done year 12. uni is so much easier lol.

but yea just check the threads called:
    -CGo 5v5 SD,
    -CGo 3v3 HQ, &
    -Exsite 5v5 SD
    for the times of official matches Very Happy
    Mattlock
    Mattlock

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-05-27

Post  Mattlock Wed May 27, 2009 6:51 am

After 5:00 (auz 7:00) in weekdays except either tues or thurs (One of the two have practise)
    Weekends Vary all the time. I will either be online all day or not. (Passed out in a gutter =)
    sAMMy
    sAMMy

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-05-25

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP!!!!!!! Empty yeah

Post  sAMMy Wed May 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Same as Mattlock for me. After 630 on tuesday and thursday but most nights after 5. Weekends vary alot. Most of the time I'm on xFire so I'm always keen.

ALL OF ABOVE IS NZ TIME..^^
    Wolvey
    Wolvey

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-04-28

Post  Wolvey Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm

I'm always on on the darn weekend Shocked Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content